- 2015 – CFE-DC Technology Group, LLC merges with the MacInnis Company in MetroNY & Midlantic to form CFE-MacInnis Technology Group, LLC
- 2008 – CFEcomtronic, LLC merges with DC Technologies to form CFE-DC Technology Group, LLC
- 2000 – CFE acquires Comtronic Associates Inc. and Comtronics South (Midlantic Operations) Comtronic Associates Inc established in 1958.
- 1994 – Components for Electronics acquires Sprung & Rea – Sprung established in 1927.
- 1994 – Components for Electronics and Wright Rep merge to create CFE Mid-Atlantic.
- 1990 – Harold Gray Associates and Components For Electronics join forces and merge.
- 1983 – Henry E. Heissenbuttel & Stephen D. Race purchase Harold Gray Associates from Harold Gray.
- 1954 – Components For Electronics established by Joseph F. Norton.